Featuring a subtle pattern in 3D design!!
This printed 3D slab is one of a kind. The subtle veining pattern on this porcelain creates a unique look. Blended shades of white and off-white on this tile will devise an elegant, stylish, and modern outlook. This porcelain tile mimics stone effects in natural and indoor lighting. The uneven surface on this split face tile creates engaging 3D visuals, and it will be hard to take your eyes off them.
Being frost resistant, these tiles are ideal for any indoor and outdoor walls. The 3D technology gives it the look of natural stone split face tiles, whilst the porcelain construction ensures easy maintenance and quicker installation. This porcelain is usable as bathroom wall tiles, kitchen wall tiles, living area wall tiles & outdoor wall cladding tiles.
Available in different shades:
- Express shipping costs extra €100 per pallet and delivered within 2-4 working days.
- Specified day can be selected during checkout, so we can book it with the courier accordingly.
- We cut all our samples at our Dublin warehouse to provide customers with most recent batch example.
- These are always sent with premium next day service using DPD or GLS but do allow for 2-5 working days for delivery since cutting them ourselves can sometimes delay dispatch by a day or two.
*We always ask for customers to allow 5-10% for offcuts, wastage and damages.
*Please read refund page for more information.
* We do not take back slabs once delivered. We have a no return policy
* To accept unused tiles is complete jurisdiction of the management. Delivery charge per pallet of 50 euros plus VAT for Dublin and 80 euros plus VAT would be deducted from the refund amount. The above charges can change depending upon the current delivery market rates.