Progetto Origni Terrazzo effect porcelain Italian tiles! These tiles feature an *intricate* 3D texture inspired by Italian Terrazzo effects. 3D texture adds a unique touch to any room, making it look luxurious and modern. This prestigious tile is crafted in Italy and designed to withstand Irish weather. This is the trending look of the year 2023. It is resistant to underfloor heating and has a matte finish that reduces slip hazards. The Progetto Origni Terrazzo effect porcelain Italian tiles are like a piece of art, adding beauty and sophistication to any room, while also being practical and durable. Just like a classic painting, it will last for years and add a timeless touch to any decor. Its natural matte finish provides a unique texture that is perfect for any interior design. This tile is sure to give any room a luxurious and elegant look that will never go out of style. *As Chaim Potok wrote in his novel My Name Is Asher Lev: “Art is a person's private vision expressed in aesthetic forms.”* Art can bring life to a home and create a sense of comfort and beauty. This tile is a great way to express personal style and make any space more inviting.
MADE IN ITALY
- Express shipping costs extra €100 per pallet and delivered within 2-4 working days.
- Specified day can be selected during checkout, so we can book it with the courier accordingly.
- We cut all our samples at our Dublin warehouse to provide customers with most recent batch example.
- These are always sent with premium next day service using DPD or GLS but do allow for 2-5 working days for delivery since cutting them ourselves can sometimes delay dispatch by a day or two.
*We always ask for customers to allow 5-10% for offcuts, wastage and damages.
*Please read refund page for more information.
* We do not take back slabs once delivered. We have a no return policy
* To accept unused tiles is complete jurisdiction of the management. Delivery charge per pallet of 50 euros plus VAT for Dublin and 80 euros plus VAT would be deducted from the refund amount. The above charges can change depending upon the current delivery market rates.