Kyoto is the traditional capital of Japan with craft being its major industry.
As a tribute to this culture, our collection celebrates craftsmanship in the most simplistic and minimalistic way.
The caning weave is left half complete so as to show the linear metallic frame within which is further accentuated by an asymmetric curve at the bottom highlighted by cane wrapping.
Pair it with the matching hanging lamps, mirror and wall decor for a coordinated look.
- Express shipping costs extra €100 per pallet and delivered within 2-4 working days.
- Specified day can be selected during checkout, so we can book it with the courier accordingly.
- We cut all our samples at our Dublin warehouse to provide customers with most recent batch example.
- These are always sent with premium next day service using DPD or GLS but do allow for 2-5 working days for delivery since cutting them ourselves can sometimes delay dispatch by a day or two.
*We always ask for customers to allow 5-10% for offcuts, wastage and damages.
*Please read refund page for more information.
* We do not take back slabs once delivered. We have a no return policy
Ask a Question