Kandla Grey is our best seller Indian Sandstone. This beautiful sandstone comprises of light shades of blue and greys. Lightly riven surface and hand dressed edges makes it an ideal choice if you are looking to create a traditional look with a modern touch.
Each individual slab is unique, distinguished by infinite tonal variations, which makes it so desirable.
We strongly recommend applying slurry primer on the back of slabs while laying.
Edges: Hand Dressed / Hand Cleft
Surface: Natural / Riven
Tolerance (size and thickness): +/- 3mm
Pack coverage is based on when laid using 10-20mm joint.
- Express shipping costs extra €100 per pallet and delivered within 2-4 working days.
- Specified day can be selected during checkout, so we can book it with the courier accordingly.
- We cut all our samples at our Dublin warehouse to provide customers with most recent batch example.
- These are always sent with premium next day service using DPD or GLS but do allow for 2-5 working days for delivery since cutting them ourselves can sometimes delay dispatch by a day or two.
*We always ask for customers to allow 5-10% for offcuts, wastage and damages.
*Please read refund page for more information.
* We do not take back slabs once delivered. We have a no return policy
* To accept unused tiles is complete jurisdiction of the management. Delivery charge per pallet of 50 euros plus VAT for Dublin and 80 euros plus VAT would be deducted from the refund amount. The above charges can change depending upon the current delivery market rates.