Roca is one of those ranges handpicked by us to offer customer something that can bring character to there indoor and outdoor space. The subtle and sophisticated marble effect gives it a natural touch whilst maintaining benefits of hardwearing porcelain.
Beige R11 anti-slip rated these tiles are suitable for both indoor and outdoor areas. When using outside we recommend laying these tiles onto solid concrete base with flexible outdoor tile adhesive.
MADE IN SPAIN E I A
Key Benefits of our Porcelain Paving:
1. Ideal for a contemporary setting.
2. Low water absorption rate means easier maintenance.
3. Frost Resistant. Suitable for underfloor heating.
4. Exceptional Strength and Technical Consistency.
- Express shipping costs extra €100 per pallet and delivered within 2-4 working days.
- Specified day can be selected during checkout, so we can book it with the courier accordingly.
- We cut all our samples at our Dublin warehouse to provide customers with most recent batch example.
- These are always sent with premium next day service using DPD or GLS but do allow for 2-5 working days for delivery since cutting them ourselves can sometimes delay dispatch by a day or two.
*We always ask for customers to allow 5-10% for offcuts, wastage and damages.
*Please read refund page for more information.
I have been searching for a light tile with a natural stone character (not concrete style) to be in a kitchen near very light grey kitchen cabinets and am delighted with this tile.
I was amazed when Samples arrived so quick, now order is placed and fingers crossed hoping for a great product.
Very impressed with quality of the tile samples received. I ended up going with Roca Grey for my bathroom, both the floor and full height walls. They have transformed my bathroom. Both the look and texture of these tiles are delightful.
Great quality color and stone effect in these spanish tiles with reasonable price
A B Glover
The Roca grey is a really lovely stone effect tile, in a fresh and calming light tone, perfect for any space
Ask a Question