Goods Delivered To You
You may cancel your order (or any part of it) for any reason before delivery or within 7 days after delivery by getting in contact with us, either by phone or email. You need not disclose the reason for return. There will be a charge of delivery and re-collection fees per pallet to cancel or return any pallet which has been dispatched.
This is subject to the following conditions:
- The product must be unused, as new and as sold, in resalable condition and returned in the original product packaging. Please note only full packs can be returned.
- Any Perishable item cannot be returned.
- We will require a photograph showing the location and the condition of the product prior to confirming the collection and return of the goods.
- You will receive a full refund of the price paid less relevant collection and re-stocking charges.
Although breakages are rare but sometimes they happen during transit and therefore please allow 3-5% of breakage to be on the safe side.
If the product delivered to you is damaged or faulty, we may replace or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights.
Kindly inspect the products for any damages thoroughly before signing for them during delivery. If you can see some of the delivery has arrived damaged, we ask you to sign for it as "damaged" on arrival. Unfortunately, breakages can happen and we will send out replacements as soon as we can, subject to below conditions:
- Any breakage should be reported within 2 working days of delivery along with picture of broken slabs. To help us, we recommend that you open all products and check exactly how many individual slabs are broken, take photographs of the breakages, then contact our office.
We cannot collect damaged product. Customers are advised to dispose of any damaged product once replacements have been organised.