Ordessa Anthracite Wall Tile, 125x25mm The Ordessa Anthracite Wall Tile is an elegant and classic design suitable for any home décor. It has an embossed finish and is easy to clean and maintain.
Its subtle color variation and lightly undulated surface gives it a realistic stone look. The tiles are glazed to ensure a long-lasting, hardwearing finish that is also easy to clean and maintain., giving it an elegant and classic look. The embossed finish adds texture and depth to the tile, making it perfect for any home décor. The variation in colour and texture of the tile makes it versatile, giving it the ability to blend in and complement any style. The embossed finish also ensures that it won't fade or scratch over time, making it a durable addition to any home. The Ordessa Anthracite Wall Tile measures 125x25mm in size, making it the perfect size for any wall in your home. The Ordessa Anthracite Wall Tile is like a work of art in your home, with its embossed finish adding texture and depth, giving it the versatility to blend in and complement any style. Its strength and durability ensure that it will be a lasting addition to your home, just like a beautiful painting or sculpture that will last for generations.
- Express shipping costs extra €100 per pallet and delivered within 2-4 working days.
- Specified day can be selected during checkout, so we can book it with the courier accordingly.
- We cut all our samples at our Dublin warehouse to provide customers with most recent batch example.
- These are always sent with premium next day service using DPD or GLS but do allow for 2-5 working days for delivery since cutting them ourselves can sometimes delay dispatch by a day or two.
*We always ask for customers to allow 5-10% for offcuts, wastage and damages.
*Please read refund page for more information.
* We do not take back slabs once delivered. We have a no return policy
* To accept unused tiles is complete jurisdiction of the management. Delivery charge per pallet of 50 euros plus VAT for Dublin and 80 euros plus VAT would be deducted from the refund amount. The above charges can change depending upon the current delivery market rates.