MADE IN ITALY
The new addition to our range comes from one of the most prominent manufacturers in Italy of Porcelain. The Dark colour has a very slight sparkle effect to set these slabs apart!
Vitrified Porcelain Paving slabs is an excellent combination of strength and technical consistency. Vitrified paving tiles have a very low (almost nil) water absorption rate, which means it doesn't give much opportunity to moss and algae to grow. Our vitrified paving slabs are frost resistant and comes with high anti-slip rating making them and ideal choice for outdoors.
Key Benefits of our Porcelain Paving:
1. Ideal For Contemporary Outdoor Setting (gardens, patios and pathways)
2. Low water absorption rate means minimal maintenance
3. Frost Resistant & R-11 Anti Slip (perfect for Irish weather)
4. Exceptional Strength and Technical Consistency
each 25.00m2 pack consists of: 50 Slabs: 1000x500
each 19.00m2 pack consists of: 38 Slabs: 1000x500
each 15.00m2 pack consists of: 30 Slabs: 1000x500
each 12.00m2 pack consists of: 24 Slabs: 1000x500
- Express shipping costs extra €100 per pallet and delivered within 2-4 working days.
- Specified day can be selected during checkout, so we can book it with the courier accordingly.
- We cut all our samples at our Dublin warehouse to provide customers with most recent batch example.
- These are always sent with premium next day service using DPD or GLS but do allow for 2-5 working days for delivery since cutting them ourselves can sometimes delay dispatch by a day or two.
*We always ask for customers to allow 5-10% for offcuts, wastage and damages.
*Please read refund page for more information.
Ask a Question