Kandla Grey Indian Sandstone has always been one of the best sellers in the UK garden and patio market. After getting feedback from many customers we created this product to deliver the best of both worlds. We kept in mind to give very subtle tones of Kandla Grey sandstone whilst giving it sawn (rectified) edges. The biggest benefit is that you will enjoy the looks of natural sandstone and low maintenance of porcelain.
Vitrified Porcelain Paving slabs is an excellent combination of strength and technical consistency. Vitrified paving tiles have a very low water absorption rate, which means it doesn't give much opportunity to moss and algae to grow. Our vitrified paving slabs are frost resistant and comes with high anti-slip rating making them and ideal choice for outdoors.
Key Benefits of our Porcelain Paving:
1. Ideal For Contemporary Outdoor Setting (gardens, patios and pathways)
2. Low water absorption rate means easier Maintenance
3. Frost Resistant & R-11 Anti Slip (perfect for British weather)
4. Exceptional Strength and Technical Consistency
Coverage is based on when laid using 5-10mm joint.
*Product Name: We rebrand our products name and the name printed on the product may differ from the name on the website of the product. Rebranding of name is for marketing purposes
- Express shipping costs extra €100 per pallet and delivered within 2-4 working days.
- Specified day can be selected during checkout, so we can book it with the courier accordingly.
- We cut all our samples at our warehouse to provide customers with most recent batch example.
- These are always sent with premium next day service using DPD or GLS but do allow for 2-5 working days for delivery since cutting them ourselves can sometimes delay dispatch by a day or two.
*We always ask for customers to allow 5-10% for offcuts, wastage and damages.
*Please read refund page for more information.