Idemo range is the result of customers requests and we are so proud to achieve it. Comes in 4 colours, these tiles are ideal if you are looking to add character with subtle variation to your outdoors. Multiple faces makes these Beige outdoor porcelain paving tiles really unique and we think the biggest plus is the texture, whilst being R11 anti-slip rates these tiles have a nice smooth finish to them. Comes from one of the largest Spanish factory know for their constant innovation in porcelain technology.
Looking to create an Inside-Out space, we also have Idemo available in indoor format: Idemo Beige 900x600x10mm
MADE IN SPAIN E I A
Idemo Beige - 900x600x20mm
Edges: Sawn / Straight
Surface: MATT (R11 Rated)
Tolerance (size and thickness): +/- 1mm
each 21.60m2 pack consists of: 40 Slabs: 900x600
each 18.90m2 pack consists of: 35 Slabs: 900x600
each 16.20m2 pack consists of: 30 Slabs: 900x600
each 13.50m2 pack consists of: 25 Slabs: 900x600
each 10.80m2 pack consists of: 20 Slabs: 900x600
Coverage is based on when laid using 5-8mm joint.
- Express shipping costs extra €100 per pallet and delivered within 2-4 working days.
- Specified day can be selected during checkout, so we can book it with the courier accordingly.
- We cut all our samples at our Dublin warehouse to provide customers with most recent batch example.
- These are always sent with premium next day service using DPD or GLS but do allow for 2-5 working days for delivery since cutting them ourselves can sometimes delay dispatch by a day or two.
*We always ask for customers to allow 5-10% for offcuts, wastage and damages.
*Please read refund page for more information.
* We do not take back slabs once delivered. We have a no return policy
* To accept unused tiles is complete jurisdiction of the management. Delivery charge per pallet of 50 euros plus VAT for Dublin and 80 euros plus VAT would be deducted from the refund amount. The above charges can change depending upon the current delivery market rates.