Glacier White Matt - Wall & Floor Tile
Is it snowing? Well, with these tiles, you will feel so.
Design a frosty look in your home with this glacier-white tile. This stone is a chic tile with a premium matt finish. The plain textures in white and off-white shades construct an authentic marble look. You can add wintry mist to your home surroundings and feel the enchanting ambience with these tiles.
This tile is an opulent choice for all types of interior floors and walls. Devise your living room, bedroom, bathroom, indoor walls, kitchen, and hallways. Extend the look to your outdoor walls and create a seamless experience throughout your place.
☑ Floors & Walls:
Perfectly suitable for all floors, indoors, walls, external floors, kitchen, bathroom, and external walls.
☑ Marble Effects:
Impeccable high-definition reflections in natural and indoor lighting create marble effects.
☑ Weather Resistant
Anti-Frost featured stone makes this the best choice according to British weather.
☑ Easy Maintenance:
Premium quality stone with a low water absorption rate reduces the maintenance hassle.
#porcelaintile #cermaictile #opaquetile #marbleeffecttile #flooring
- Express shipping costs extra €100 per pallet and delivered within 2-4 working days.
- Specified day can be selected during checkout, so we can book it with the courier accordingly.
- We cut all our samples at our Dublin warehouse to provide customers with most recent batch example.
- These are always sent with premium next day service using DPD or GLS but do allow for 2-5 working days for delivery since cutting them ourselves can sometimes delay dispatch by a day or two.
*We always ask for customers to allow 5-10% for offcuts, wastage and damages.
*Please read refund page for more information.
* We do not take back slabs once delivered. We have a no return policy
* To accept unused tiles is complete jurisdiction of the management. Delivery charge per pallet of 50 euros plus VAT for Dublin and 80 euros plus VAT would be deducted from the refund amount. The above charges can change depending upon the current delivery market rates.