If you are an admirer of limestone but don't want the hassle of maintaining it then Cotswold outdoor porcelain is the product for you. With multiple faces it possess the beauty of Egyptian greyish-beige limestone whilst maintaining the hardwearing structure of outdoor porcelain.
Key Benefits of our Porcelain Paving:
1. Ideal For Contemporary Outdoor Setting (gardens, patios and pathways)
2. Low water absorption rate means easier maintenance
3. Frost Resistant & R-11 Anti Slip (perfect for Irish weather)
4. Exceptional Strength and Technical Consistency
- Express shipping costs extra €100 per pallet and delivered within 2-4 working days.
- Specified day can be selected during checkout, so we can book it with the courier accordingly.
- We cut all our samples at our Dublin warehouse to provide customers with most recent batch example.
- These are always sent with premium next day service using DPD or GLS but do allow for 2-5 working days for delivery since cutting them ourselves can sometimes delay dispatch by a day or two.
*We always ask for customers to allow 5-10% for offcuts, wastage and damages.
*Please read refund page for more information.
Ask a Question